Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Honeymoon

Matt wanted to go to an all-inclusive resort Mexico.

BORING!

He could not be swayed. I mentioned, "We've been there before. Let's go somewhere new. We are getting married! New chapter in life. New adventure! Let's celebrate it that way." Whine, whine, whine. More whining, incessant whining.

He said, "Okay, how about Iceland? It's either Iceland or Mexico. You pick."

I cocked my head and looked at him funny for a minute before bursting out into a huge smile and throwing my arms around him. "Iceland! Awesome! They have northern lights and hot springs and snow mobiles in the highlands! YES! Oooooo, we should totally do that!"

"I was joking. Are you serious? You really want to go to Iceland?"

"Abso-freaking-lutely."

Matt saw the excitement in my eyes and said, "Alright, let's do it."

So it looks like we are going on an Arctic adventure in January and we are totally jazzed. If things work out, we'll be heading over to Stockholm for a couple of days as well.

No comments: